Here are 25 examples of some extraordinary Gamification initiatives that got it right and the incredible bottom line results that are going to fuel the high performance gamification revolution in 2015
1. SAP: The SAP Community Network regamified its already-mature reputation system, increasing usage by 400% and community feedback by 96%.
2. Onmicare: introduces gamification to its IT service desk, getting a 100% participation rate from teams members.
3. Astra Zeneca: gamified medicine training gets 97% of their large network of agents to participate, with a 99% Completion Rate.
4. Beta One: Microsoft’s Testing Division get a 400% increase in participation for the pre-release testing.
5. CaLLogix: reduces attrition by 50% and absenteeism by 80%. The company saves $380,000 per year.
6. Slalom Consulting: participation of employee name recognition program increased from 5% to 90%, and recognition scores improved from 45% to 89%.
7. Galderma: pharmaceutical company, uses gamification to train their sales division regarding new products. Despite the voluntary participation, nearly 92% of targeted employees ended up playing.
8. Deloitte: leverages mobile SDK along with a mobile social rewards program with Yammer to bring on 50K of their 200K Consultants to socialize and share knowledge with each other.
9. Spotify and Living Social: replaced annual reviews with a mobile, gamified solution with over 90% of employees participating voluntarily.
10. Objective Logistics: the company motivates the employees through behavioral rewards and increases their profit margin by 40%.
11. Inside View: gamifies their employee social media usage and increased Twitter updates by 312%.
12. Keas: employment wellness program that increased employee engagement with healthy activities by 10,000% (100x).
13. Danske Statsbaner: through their “Engaged” platform, employees share their actions that support the value and strategy of the company, resulting in 92% positive ratings in content.
14. DWP: saved up to $41 million by letting employees send and discuss ideas to improve their work environments.
15. Google: designed a Travel Expense System resulting in close to 100% of employee compliance for travel expenses.
16. Deloitte: training programs that are gamified took 50% less time to complete and massively improved longterm engagement.
17. Engine Yard: increased the response rate for its customer service representatives by 40% after posting response-time leaders to all employees.
18. Nextjump: uses gamification to get 67% of their employees to go to the gym.
19. Bluewolf: gamified online conversations and posting increased employee community activity by 57%.
20. Ford Canada: gamified it’s learning portal for employees and increased actions per user by 100% within 5 weeks.
21. Wellivolution: Team gamified system resulted in 80% of employees participating in at least one wellness program, and 50% of employees dropped smoking behavioral.
22. Allstate: saved $18 Million per year by adapting a gamified social innovation platform.
23. Idea Street: the Department of work In UK used game mechanics to get 120,000 people to contribute 4000 ideas, with 63 of them implemented in the marketing department.
24. EMC RAMP: with their gamification platform, the company rewarded positive behavior from employees, partners and customers which led to a 10% increase in documentation, 40% more videos watched and 15% more discussions.
25. BADGEVILLE: customers experienced 20% to more than 200% increases in user behavior, with some customers seeing as high as 500% lift in key objectives.
Source: Person 2 Person Engagement